Well I'm still digesting last week's MAGIC show, but there are four - five brands I'll be taking on from here until Fall! I'll introduce them as the items become available. It was really fun to see the trends for spring, summer, and fall! Just to recap in case you didn't watch the Facebook Live video, there are a lot of pleats, velvet, and suede, mixed in with pastel colors, vertical stripes, off the shoulder, and floral prints.
I spent a lot of time hunting for unique pieces, so for some brands I'll only be carrying a few items from their line as I was incredibly picky! I aimed for one-of-a-kind items, cashmere, high-quality stitching, versatile color pallets, and so much more! If it didn't catch my eye at first sight I wasn't having it!
- Met with 4 new brands and handpicked items.
- Met a brand new designer from Florida who I will take on this winter when I launch the Snow Bird Collection for resort and swim wear!
- Shopped for literally 10 hours.
- Had many of the handpicked items be tried on by a model to ensure great fit and style.
- Met with existing vendors such as Lavender Crush, DL1961, Mod Ref, and White Crow. It was fun to visit with the vendors who we had met last August. I picked up more jewelry, tops, great shorts with longer lengths, and more great unique tops!
- Browsed the brands and found some noteworthy Australian brands that I may or may not take on... Muahahahaaa
- Enjoyed complimentary hair and makeup touchups!
- Checked out Platform, the shoe show and met with two prospective brands! If things come together well enough I'll bring on a sandal or bootie!
- Played at PoolTradeShow which is loaded with up and coming boutique-ready brands! You can purchase many of their items onsite, so I picked up a few jewelry pieces that will be ready shortly!
So overall we had an amazing time, handpicked items for now until fall, and can't wait to share all the goods with you all!
Until next time!