She Did It Her Way Podcast
Welcome She Did it Her Way Listeners!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I decided to share my story with all of you because many of you are in the same boat. Either you're about to start something epic, or you're right on the verge of greatness. I invite you all to spend some time here and use me as a resource or just a friendly name in this crazy game!
You've all been listening, and I'm sure by now you know I'm currently living in Alaska's Capital City, here in Juneau. Pictured above is myself and one of my all time greatest friends, crossing the street in Downtown Juneau. If you've ever been to Juneau you'll probably recognize the iconic clock. If you've ever wanted to visit, check out my blogs about traveling to Southeast Alaska. It has become my mission to make sure women from around the world can experience Southeast Alaska from a local's perspective! And not to mention, to know how to dress the part!
My favorite resources
Other Podcasts I love:
- Traffic & Leads by One-Click-Lindsey
- Garlic Marketing Show
- Screw the Nine-to-Five, they are no longer podcasting but their episodes contain great tips!
- 2x eCommerce with Kunle Campbell
- eCommerce Fuel
YouTube Channels with Great Tips:
- Socially Nina, this woman has really helpful tips! She helped me get a business line that forwards to my cell phone!
Favorite and MOST helpful book
- Online Marketing for Small Businesses by Julia Doherty, this has real tips that you can implement right away regarding Online Marketing, tips and tricks for posting schedules, how often to change out banners, how to optimize your platforms, and more - seriously so good!
Read a Blog or Two!
Cape Decision Lighthouse - First Resolute Lifestyle Trip
XtraTuf Style Guide - A guide for the most famous boot in Alaska
12 Hours in Downtown Juneau, Alaska - What to see, do, and how to dress in Alaska's Capital City
Discount Code for being a She Did it Her Way Babe!
Use Code: SHE25 to receive $25 dollars off your first order!
If only our "Daily Affirmation" was this good!
Please send me a message or join me on social media to connect! Together we can make this world amazing, and I'm always open to collaboration and sharing. I hold a special place in my heart for the She Did it Her Way listeners because I was once in those early stages myself and this podcast helped motivate and push me into the realm of boss lady and I couldn't be happier!
Happy shopping and blog exploring to all, and thanks so much for listening in!